Meteor Short Meteor Short

Good animation

But utterly pointless. Work on your anticipation.

AWESOME work with the tablet, though.

Billy's Phith Billy's Phith

Awesome stuff

So surreal, so wacky. it's great. I'd suggest working more on your drawings, and buying a better microphone.

Super cool, dude, you know where you're goin with this stuff.

FFVI:DarknessFallsEp.1 FFVI:DarknessFallsEp.1

Normally, I'm not a fan of sprites

But you actually got me engaged right away. I like the shot of the castle, and everything else, for that matter. You could work on your blood - if you've chosen the sprites to represent the old FF game, then why stop with the in game graphics! Pixelate the blood, man!

MasaAndMune responds:

hehe, ill work on the blood in the next one, i was really jus experimenting a little in this episode, thx for the review

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

Very cool

I LOVE the fast paced action. The one way I can see this evolving... expand the battle area. Make it huge, with obstacles and all sorts of nooks and crannies to chill out in.

I love the addition of the helicopter!

Also... please cut the sound for those flashing arrows. It makes me want to shave my pubic hairs with a cheese grater.

3D Pong Z 3D Pong Z

not bad, fun

cool, but when you hit it, the tween should ease the other way - it looks weird as it is

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

It's Alright.

Well, this is my chance to give my own two cents. People die. It's a fact of life. How do you deal with it? (I'm talking to YOU, Mr. and Mrs. Stickler Anti-Free Speech CNN Propaganda Artist) Do you shut you feelings deep inside? Do you turn and hide from the horror of WTC and pretend it never happened? If you lost a loved one, Do you hide from that as well? If you do, IT'S NOT HEALTHY. The best way to handle something is by facing it, for fuck's sake. Now - This game has absolutely NOTHING to do with the WTC. It is a commentary on the mid-east conflict from an individual who himself admits knows nothing about it. So take it with a grain of salt people, and swallow this fucker down, because if you are not strong enough to deal with it then you're just another lamb in the pen. And I'm eating a nice mutton right now.