Meteor Short Meteor Short

Good animation

But utterly pointless. Work on your anticipation.

AWESOME work with the tablet, though.

Billy's Phith Billy's Phith

Awesome stuff

So surreal, so wacky. it's great. I'd suggest working more on your drawings, and buying a better microphone.

Super cool, dude, you know where you're goin with this stuff.

FFVI:DarknessFallsEp.1 FFVI:DarknessFallsEp.1

Normally, I'm not a fan of sprites

But you actually got me engaged right away. I like the shot of the castle, and everything else, for that matter. You could work on your blood - if you've chosen the sprites to represent the old FF game, then why stop with the in game graphics! Pixelate the blood, man!

MasaAndMune responds:

hehe, ill work on the blood in the next one, i was really jus experimenting a little in this episode, thx for the review

Calderbank Calderbank

Great song

Is it just me, or is this a formulaic rip-off of No-neck Joe? I like your style though, and the twist ending was sorta unexpected. It just wasn't that funny - you have two jokes, and you drag them both out for waaaaaay too long.

Hands down, the best aspect was the song. Cheers.

EdibleCastle responds:

someone else mentioned this no neck joe character b4 in his review. i honestly hadnt heard of him b4... i had a look around and saw a picture of him... and right enough... he has no neck.

fortunetly calderbank does.... it just happens to be quite thick.

i aint one for joke a second cartoons.. its just a simple story of a lad with no arms.

i cant really think of what the 2 jokes were coz its just meant to be 1 joke in general.

but yeah.. i can see where you're coming from.. thanks for your review!

Seven Skies II (Part 1) Seven Skies II (Part 1)

Great drawings

Awesome drawings, man, but WAYYYYY. TOOOOOO. SLOooooooooW.

Some of those shots are held for like 20 seconds, when they should only be, at most, 2. I know that it feels like a chinz to make those drawings and then only show 'em for a split second, but it;d make your stuff a million times better.

Also - pick better music and work a lot on your sound.

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

Ben, you always rock it like a hurricane

That was another amazing Spurgination. If I had to complain about anything, it's the sound quality. Great Connery impersonation, but it's very muted, as if you rolled off the high end or something. And the Jurassic Park line... not so sure about that.

BenSpurgin responds:

Haha! Spurgination I'll have to remember that one!!

Taking over me Taking over me

Thanks for starting my day off well.

Great work, mah man! Keep it up. If there's one thing you may want to work on, it's eliminating overly expository info, like many of the subtitles. Don't be afraid to be too cryptic, it's a strong story.

Ghetto Romeo and Juliet Ghetto Romeo and Juliet

Racial humor is funny, but you BLOW at it

I hope your black teacher fails your ass.. this was miserable. You have some talent, but jesus christ, the "black people talk" is just fucking ignorant.

But I'm glad you made fun of Bush.

Stoned-Gorilla responds:

black teacher? if she were black, i would have hanged her in my cotton farm for my other black slaves to cry as they pick.
-thats me in the minds of others, because I stereotyped a bit. Guys, heres a little thought, when someone says they are being stereotypical, "They shoot each other in the face and whatnot while the black capulet people are yelling out stereotypical slang talk. " , it means they are just being overly stereotypical just to exaggerate it.

Clay people with swords Clay people with swords

Short and Sweet

...The sound effects could use some work, and maybe..use a background next time? Other than that, great animation. It's trickier than it looks, I know.

Knoxs "The Matrix" 2 Knoxs "The Matrix" 2

I wasted 30 seconds of my life...

Actually writing thisw review. It's a good idea, and the synching is kinda on track, but it's not funny. I suggest writing something before improvising cuz dude, you don't have that special something.
And either add an ambient soundtrack or stop recording beside you computer fan.